Thank you for your interest in the Bloomfield Central School District. In order to standardize the registration process, we ask that you provide the following information along with the attached registration paperwork. Please contact Betty Post, 585-657-6121 ext 4004, if you need copies of the pdfs, for any other questions or if you need any documents in Spanish.
Make sure you add student emergency contacts as part of the process.
2. A copy of the student's birth certificate.
3. Proof of Residency
Please bring with you evidence of proof of residency as described here.
4. Request for Permanent Records - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
5. Over the Counter Medication Form - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
6. Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information Form - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
7. Bloomfield Central School Health History Questionnaire - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
8. Complete the online Transportation Request Form - 2021-2022
9. Complete the online Do Not Publish Form for each student you are enrolling:
10. If you have elementary-aged students, complete the Elementary School Hand Sanitizer Permission Form HERE
11. If you have middle school-aged students, complete the Middle School Dance Expectations Form HERE
12. If there is custody paperwork the district should be aware of please provide a copy of the most recent court documentation.
13. Technology Responsible Use Agreement - see the documents below.
14. Home Language Questionnaire - see below, one is in English and one is in Spanish
15. McKinney-Vento House Information Form - see below