Thank you for your interest in the Bloomfield Central School District. In order to standardize the registration process, we ask that you provide the following information along with the attached registration paperwork. Please contact Debbie Robinson, 585-657-6121 ext 4004, if you need copies of the pdfs, for any other questions or if you need any documents in Spanish.
During the Extended Closure due to COVID-19, we are asking that you mail any paper documents needed to complete the registration process. We do anticipate accepting walk-in registrations during the summer, pending guidance from the Ontario County Health Department. If it is easier to hold on to paper documents until then, please do so.
Kindergarten Registration for the 21-22 school year, please complete steps 1, 2, 6, and 11 (if applicable) now. Thank you.
Make sure you add student emergency contacts as part of the process.
2. Proof of Residency
Please bring with you evidence of proof of residency as described here.
3. Request for Permanent Records - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
4. Over the Counter Medication Form - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
5. Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information Form - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
6. Bloomfield Central School Health History Questionnaire - A fillable PDF is below, or you can request a paper copy of this document.
7. Complete the online Transportation Request Form HERE
8. Complete the online Do Not Publish Form for each student you are enrolling:
9. Complete the online Acceptable Use Policy Form
The Board policies can be found here: #7315 and #7316 After reading them and reviewing them with your child, please fill out the form below.
UPK parents do not need to sign one.
10. Complete the Elementary School Hand Sanitizer Permission Form HERE
11. If there is custody paperwork the district should be aware of please provide a copy of the paperwork.