National Technical Honor Society
Congratulations to the following Bloomfield High School class of 2022 Seniors who will be inducted into the National Technical Honor Society! These students have maintained a 90% average in their CTE program as well as received endorsement from their CTE Instructor, district principal and FLTCC administration. These students have met all of these endorsements.
Evan Bliss Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering
Brooke Laube Animal Science 2
Scott Torno Conservation
Andrew Brouillard Graphic Media Production
Allison Fellows Health Professional 1
Samantha Church New Vision Health Therapy Science
Rebecca Ayers New Vision Medical Career 2 (FF Thompson)
Christina Barzac New Vision Medical Career 2 (FF Thompson)
Students being inducted are asked to pledge the following standards of conduct:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal and professional conduct at all times.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of their education and employment.
- Engage in school and community activities that support and reflect well on fellow students, their school or their employer.
- Support the intents and purposes of NTHS while working to achieve the objectives and goals of NTHS.
- Uphold their obligations and civic duty to their community.