Grow Your Career and Learn Locally with Finger Lakes Community College
Find personal fulfillment and economic success with flexible training that can be completed in as little as 6 weeks and starts you on a career that’s the right fit for you and your goals. Funding is currently available, and FLCC’s Workforce & Career Solutions staff will support you throughout your training.
Training programs and funding are available in:
- Advanced Manufacturing - Train for 14 in-demand occupations!
- Health Care - CNA, HHA, Clinical Medical Assistant, Patient Care Tech, Phlebotomist
- Information Technology - CompTIA A+
- Skilled Trades - Residential Electrician plus seven more in-demand careers!
Visit to flcc.edu/GRIT/ to learn how to apply.
Upcoming Informational Sessions
FLCC Workforce & Career Solutions informational sessions are currently ongoing for those interested. For those in the Bloomfield community, upcoming sessions will be held at the The Bloomfield Operations Center Learning Lab (1 Oakmount Avenue Bloomfield, NY 14469) on the following dates:
- Wednesday, May 17 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, May 25 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 31 at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6 at 1 p.m.
For more information, check out the included downloadable PDF attachment.